8.03.2017

Team Walk || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!  I wanted to share a recent layout that I made with the older Marigold collection for Pretty Little Studio.  I love all the new collections so much, but sometimes it is a lot of fun to revisit some of your older stash.  My husband and I just recently moved across country and I was without the majority of my supplies for a few weeks.  I took a tiny box of products with me and decided to only pack a few papers from the Marigold collection, along with some phrase strips, die cut alphas and journaling cards.  It was definitely a challenge to whip something up, but I had fun attempting to do so.
I never really jumped on the pie chart trend when it was super popular, but decided to give it a go for this layout and I'm glad I did - it was a lot of fun.  I may be late to the party, but there will probably be more pie charts in my future :-)
Thanks so much for stopping in.  I hope you enjoy your day!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: